What We Do Best
What We Do Best
CUSTOM BROW SHAPING
$40 NEW CLIENTS $35 FOR EXISTING CLIENTS
Coastal Beauty Bar strongly believes that the fuller the brow the better. Whether you are male or female, your brows should be waxed and trimmed to balance your natural beautiful features. We offer a personalized in-depth brow consultation that includes our signature hypoallergenic waxing technique that enhances your best facial features. All brow waxing appointments include post cosmetic application with our preferred brow cosmetic beauty line Chella.
CUSTOM BROW LAMINATION | $135
Brow lamination is the best procedure for taming tough and unreal hairs as it sets them in place so every hair lies in the same direction. Giving a just combed fluffy full brow effect. This lasts 6-8 weeks. The best bit is its vegan and cruelty free!Book now
BROW INFUSION | $25+
Our professional range consist of 7 highly pigmented colors. The luxurious colors are perfect for each skin type and tone. However it is easy enough to mix a customized brow color for your client to create true brow magic.Book now
COASTAL BEAUTY BAR SPECIALIZES IN TWO TYPES OF LASHES, CLASSIC AND VOLUME.
Lash looks can range from naturally under-stated to extreme glamour.
LASH LIFT AND INFUSION | $135+
A lash lift is a great alternative to eyelash extensions and for clients with sensitivities. It is a low maintenance lash solution for clients as results lasts up to 8 weeks. Using your own lashes, it is permed against a silicon pad to give it a natural looking “lift”. Lash infusion is then applied to the lifted lash to enhance color.
EYELASH EXTENSIONS | $175+
Eyelash Extensions are made up of individual synthetic mink lashes. These lashes are expertly attached to each natural eyelash with special medical grade adhesive. Coastal Beauty Bar uses the highest quality of synthetic mink lashes available on the market today. Lashes range in thickness, curl shape, lash length and durability.Book now
LASH FILL OPTIONS | $65-$85
It is recommended for fills to be scheduled between 2-3 weeks. You must have ¾ lashes still intact in order to accommodate a lash fill. We offer 3 different fill options. All new Coastal Beauty Bar clients must book New Client Fill.
New Client Fill: This fill is for new Coastal Beauty Bar clients only.Client must have existing lashes on. Keep in mind we can only fill if your lashes are in a good condition from a previous lash salon.
Touch Up Fill: Your esthetician will apply about 50-60 lashes per eye dependent on your current natural lash.uring this service your esthetician will remove any outgrown lashes and apply new ones.Book now
LASH LIFT AND INFUSION | $135+
A lash lift is a great alternative to eyelash extensions and for clients with sensitivities. It is a low maintenance lash solution for clients as results lasts up to 8 weeks. Using your own lashes, it is permed against a silicon pad to give it a natural looking “lift”. Lash infusion is then applied to the lifted lash to enhance color
WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- The procedure can take anywhere from 30 minutes for a refill to 90 minutes.
- The procedure is completely safe and non-intrusive – the lashes are applied to each individual eyelash and never in contact with the skin.
- If cared for properly, eyelash extensions can last up to 4 weeks.
- Your natural lashes typically grow out and turn over every 45 to 60 days on average. We recommend coming in every 2 to 3 weeks for maintenance.
- Mascara is not recommended
THE PLATINUM HYDRAFACIAL EXPERIENCE
The ultimate Hydrafacial experience! Begin with soothing Lymphatic Drainage to reduce puffiness and provide the appearance of lifting and contouring. Next, reveal smooth texture and vibrant skin clarity with a purifying cleanse, gentle chemical peel, and pain free extractions using patented Vortex-Fusion technology. Finally, targeted boosters and LED therapy enhance results for personalized skin concerns, and the treatment concludes by bathing the skin with nourishing hydration and antioxidants for the ultimate glow and best skin of your life!
Single Treatment Price $299Book now
THE DELUXE HYDRAFACIAL EXPERIENCE
A refreshing treatment which includes all the essentials of the Signature Hydrafacial while also addressing specific skin concerns using Hydrafacial's targeted boosters to yield visible results. This is coupled with professional strength therapeutic light energy to treat skin from within.
Single Treatment Price $279Book now
THE SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL EXPERIENCE
Cleanse, extract and hydrate skin through our boosters filled with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid.
Single Treatment Price $215Book now
DERMAPLANING ADD IN $40
- Add this to any hydrafacial of choice Dermaplaning is a popular cosmetic procedure and facial treatment that smoothes the skin by stripping away dead skin cells and fine facial hair for a softer, more youthful look. Sometimes known as dermablading, this treatment is performed with a special tool and careful scraping technique. Dermaplaning is requested more these days because it is nonsurgical and able to provide smoother, younger-looking skin. This treatment includes a post serum with ice globe massage on face only.
ON THE GO GLOW | $54
This on the go organic solution allows you to shower within 1-4 hours depending on your desired color.
CUSTOM GLOW | $44
This solution is organic and customizable. With 5 different shades of solution we pick the perfect bronze to fit your desire and your skin tone. Don’t worry orange is not an option.Book now
SPRAY TAN PROCESS
- Your tanologist will discuss the 5 different shades of color we offer and assess based on your desired shade what color works best for you and your skin tone.
- You will then get undressed to your comfort level, whether it be fully nude, panties no top, or a bathing suit.
- Your tanolgoist will then start the spray tan process. This treatment takes about 15min total including 5 minute drying time in front of the fan.
- After care instructions will be provided after.
PRE TAN CARE
- Exfoliate your skin 24 hours before your appointment. It is important to slough off as much dead and dry skin possible before applying spray tan solution.
- Shave or Sugar 24 hours before your appointment. Since our solution has bronzer in it, it is best for your pores to close so it doesn’t get stuck into your pores.
- Remove all moisturizers, makeup and deodorant before your spray tan. These products contain ingredients that can make it hard for the main ingredient to bind to your skin. This could cause your spray tan to look streaky and blotchy.